Friday, September 23, 2011

The joys of being Aunt KT!

     It has been a wonderful blessing living with my brother & sister-in-law this past month in their new home in Michigan! They needed some extra helping hands with the kiddos, so I have had the pleasure of being full-time Aunt KT. :-) It's been a blast to dance & sing with Autumn, rock Cole to sleep, feed the little puppies (English Mastiffs), hang out with my brother & sis-in-law, and cook & bake up a storm (I love their kitchen)!

     A few glances at the joys in life...along with some tasty goodies...


.baby Cole...7 weeks now.
.mischievous much?.
.2 weeks old. then they get this big...
.playing with the big dogs. English Mastiffs.

.love my daily kisses.

.the Yahara clan.

.mr. handsome.

.apples from the orchard! it's fall!

.GF Chocolate Cupcakes with Vegan Butter Cream Frosting.

.baked samosas.

.coconut red lentil & broccoli soup.

     ...stay tuned for my upcoming adventures... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment